Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Ticket Price Includes
- Vodka Open Bar – Sponsored by Ultra Premium Rouge Vodka, distilled 5 times and micro-filtered through white rose petals
- 1 Hour of Passed Hour d’oeuvres – Courtesy of STK
- Additional food for the duration of the event –Sponsored by Fischer Foods
- Music by DJ – Paul Ezekiel
- Silent Auction with lots of great items
- Photo exhibit by Julio Gamboa & Corinna von der Goeben - Co sponsored by Duggal Visual Solutions
- It’s been over 3 months since Hurricane Sandy made landfall and victims left behind in it’s aftermath still desperately need help!
- Many families are displaced, or are living without heat or running water, often with toxic mold in their homes.
- By attending the event or donating, you’ll be helping us provide relief to the most devastated communities in New York City.
- 100% of the proceeds will help people who’ve already suffered so much to live safely in their homes.
About Our Group
Our grass roots relief group was formed the same week Hurricane Sandy made landfall to provide immediate relief to it’s victims. With the kind help and donations from hundreds of generous individuals and many businesses, we were able to accomplish the following:
- Over 200 dedicated volunteers distributed food, cleaning and other emergency supplies and helped homeowners with cleanup and demolition every Sundays for 9 weeks
- Raise over $26k in donations & over $100k in product donations including 200 Winix Air purifiers
- Provided Russian translators for FEMA at 3 locations, 7 days a week for 5 weeks
- Arrange NYLAG; New York Legal Assistance Group & Public Adjusters to setup onsite at Seagate, scheduled appointments and worked with management to distribute informational flyers
- Coordinate 50 University of Florida students who came by bus to the Rockaways to help with cleanup for 3 days
How will the funds be allocated?
- All proceeds will go towards mold remediation and to help people who do not have the means to rebuild on their own.
- Although we are not a 501c3, we’ve worked closely with several who continue to work tirelessly to help their communities.
- We’ve established partnerships with them to accept donations for the SAFE event and to ensure the funds go to help those families most in need.
- To remain as financially transparent as possible, we will be posting an itemized statement on the event page along with all the receipts.